Thursday, October 1, 2009

iTunes University

iTunes University

My assignment for this blog is define how iTunes Univerisity might be helpful to teachers or students. As I am new to all this technology I had to do some research myself about iTunes University. iTunes U is free educational content. It offers a chance to view or download information to devices. You have access to course lectures, lab demos, audio books, and a whole lot more. The information available to both teachers or students from iTunes Univeristy is remarkable.

This is a great tool to have and use for students or teachers. Teachers can use iTunes to download class lectures, give an introduction to a class, or even post class notes. Science teachers can use it for demos for labs. Teachers can also post podcast/video cast for their class. Students can view universities, class lectures, academics at a university, or even alumni information. There are a variety of categories students can explore in iTunes Univeristy. The one thing I learned about it is that it makes learning available on the go. If you are like myself and are not familiar with iTunes University watch the video at the following sitehttp://is.gd/2c3RH. I hope you find this video helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment