Sunday, October 25, 2009

Comments4Kids #2

New Orleans Hornet logo

The blog post that I responded to was from a boy named Shawntae. In his blog he shared different things about himself. He likes to listen to hip hop and rap. His favorite color is green because it is the color of money and MSU. Shawntae wants to go to Michigan State University. There he wants to pursue a career in sports. One day he would like to be part of the NFL or NBA. Basketball is his favorite sport. On his blog he posted several pictures of the New Orleans Hornets basketball team.

Shawntea's favorite football team is the New Orleans Saints. Chris Paul from the New Orleans Hornets is his favorite basketball player. Shawntae's blog post was very colorful. He did a great job introducing himself. I told him that I was glad to see that he was interested in going to MSU and that I am sure he had a lot to offer that school. I shared with him to never give up on his dreams and to continue to work towards them. I also expressed my love for basketball and that I even coach my daughter's 3rd grade team. In closing I told Shawntae to keep up the good work he is doing! If you would like to read some of the children's blog post you can find it at the following link http://woodtech.edublogs.org/.

1 comment: