Friday, August 21, 2009

About Me!

Hey Everyone!
Here are a few things about me. I was born and raised in Mobile. I attended McGill-Toolen High School and Faulkner Community College. After completing my associates degree I met and married my husband of 12 years. My husband was a Lieutenant in the US Army and soon after we were married we moved to Hawaii. We spent three wonderful years in paradise before my husband came down with type 1 diabetes. He was medically discharged from the Army and we returned home to Mobile.

After returning home, I finished my degree in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama in 2001. Shortly after graduation, I began my dream of teaching. I was the third grade teacher at St.Vincent Catholic School. It was a terrific job and I loved working with the children. My husband and I started our own family. We were blessed with three beautiful girls Courtney 8, Madison 5, and Abby 3. They are my life. I have come to realize that my biggest role in life is being a mom. I take great pride and joy in raising my family. After several years of being a stay at home mom I decided it was time to return to my second passion in life, teaching. I am currently at South to renew my teaching certification and return to the work force:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment