Sunday, August 23, 2009

5. Next Generation Learning

The movie was very interesting. I actually watched it with my 2 daughters. They were telling me that they do some of the same things in their classroom. They use the promethium board in their classroom. I had no idea what it was or how to use it! My daughter is now trying to explain how she uses it in her 3rd grade class. It is so amazing how far technology has come. I am like the mother in the video, we only had black boards to use when I was growing up.



I am all for the use of technology in the classroom. I think that it is very beneficial to everyone. It was amazing to see how excited the children were about learning. They actually looked like they were having fun in school. I believe that the use of technology in the classroom helps foster a child's creativity. I am going to write down some of the suggestions in the video to use to enhance my own classroom.

1 comment: