Saturday, August 22, 2009

2. Did You Know?3.0

I found this movie to be very interesting and troubling. I actually took EDM 310 9 years ago and when I went to class this past Thursday night I was shocked on how much it has changed. The curriculum for the class back then was totally different. After leaving class I was a little overwhelmed with all of the new technology. I did not even know what blogging was. I had to get my 15 year old nephew to explain it to me. To tell you the truth, I just got on facebook about 2 weeks ago and I am still learning how to use it.



I believe that the video shows how quick technology is changing and I am not sure if society is ready for it. I agree that we need to keep up with the world, but I would hate to see it take over our lives. It seems as though that day maybe near. It is really scary to think that we might have to fight computers to keep our jobs. I just wish the world could slow down a little. Before long my five year old is going to know more about computers than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment